Prevent Common Cycling Injuries
Cyclists can often be plagued by nagging little injuries that can sometimes develop into bigger injuries. But we all want to stay healthy and injury free so that we can continue riding, right? So how do you prevent these common injuries from happening?
In this edition of the Cycling 360 podcast, Darryl and Victor discuss the most common cycling injuries and how to keep them from happening to you. There is some very specific information and tips in this podcast, and along with that you’ll hear them talk about:
- What causes injuries such as Knee Tendonitis, Low Back Pain, Hamstring Pull, etc
- Saddle related injuries
- Which preventative exercises are best?
- The importance of muscle balance
- The most overlooked muscle group on a cyclist
- The best stretches for cyclists
- Preventative positioning on the bike
- Knee problems and the common causes
- The importance of proper form and pedal stroke