Whether it’s your first cycling race or event, or you’ve been at it for a while…the experienced can be enhanced if you’re prepared and ready. In this edition of the Cycling 360 Podcast, we bring in Sage Rountree to discuss the topic of cycling and triathlon race and event day strategies and tactics.
Sage is the author of several books including her latest entitled:
Listen in as the guys talk to Sage about:
- How to best plan for events and races
- The things athletes often forget prior to race day
- How best to prepare for a race or event in a different city
- Common issues and how to avoid them
- Creating a Race Plan and what goes into it
- Information on how to get free planning tools for racing and events.
- How to stay on track when things don’t go as planned
- Plus, how to shape up for carnival….and more (inside joke you’ll get once you listen to the show)