This could just be our best Cycling360 Podcast ever. Recovery is an important aspect of cycling no matter what level or type of rider that you happen to be. The Cycling360 guys were joined by Sage Rountree who brings her incredible wisdom and knowledge on the topic of Recovery. Sage is the author of many books geared towards athletes, including “The Athlete’s Guide to Recovery“.
You’ll definitely want to listen in to all the great information found in this podcast which includes all you need to know about recovery all packed into this interesting and entertaining show:
- What is recovery and how does it apply to cyclists?
- What is the most important aspect of recovery?
- Does recovery only necessary after a ride?
- What are the warning signs that recovery is needed?
- Gadgets, Supplements, and Other Tools to aid in recovery.
- Sage’s favorite recovery routine.
- The importance of Massage, Yoga, Stretching, and other Recovery techniques.
- Do Compression socks help with recovery?
More information about Sage Rountree as well as the products and services she has available can be found at www.sagerountree.com.
- Sage Rountree’s streaming Yoga videos and classes
- The Foam Roller
- Four Good Cycling Stretches
- The secrets to becoming a relaxed cyclist
- Tip: Train hard but Recover harder
- Tip:Work the junk out of your legs
- Tip: Work the junk out of your neck