Are You an Efficient Cyclist?
Even the most experienced cyclists should devote some time to making sure they have covered the basics. Making sure you have the key points of being a good rider covered will improve your riding and, importantly, keep your riding efficient.
This episode answers some common questions on:
- How far can you go gauging your position by yourself and when is it time to go to a pro?
- How do you tell if something is wrong with your bike fit? What do you do when something is wrong?
- How often and how do you know when you need to go back to a bike fitter?
- What positions are best to use on your bike?
- How do I know what gear ratios are best for me?
- How can gear problems affect your performance?
- I think I have the right gear, but what might I be missing?
- Where can I save and where do I need to spend?
- Should I be pedaling at a faster cadence?
- How do I increase my cadence?
And always remember that you and your riding style changes over time, so keep adjusting and keep riding!
Are you a cyclist who rides more than 50 miles per week?
Did you know that it might be possible for you to get special rates on life insurance because you live a healthy athletic lifestyle? Our friends at Health IQ make it possible. Check them out to learn more!
This episode of the Cycling 360 Podcast is proudly sponsored by Aftershokz
Providing an amazing alternative to earphone technology. Aftershokz has bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Don’t forget to use this link and enter the code CYCLING360 at checkout for 15% off!