We may have said this about other podcasts, but we feel this one is something everyone needs to listen to. We brought Scott Price on this episode to help us discuss inner drive and inner abilities that all great performers and successful people master….and to tell you how to tap into it as well.
Not only is Scott a former national cycling champion, but he’s also an amazing speaker and full of insight and knowledge on this topic. This is a “can’t miss” episode, and you’ll see why after you listen.
- Why inner drive is the most important “accessory” you can get.
- Mental toughness and how to develop it.
- Learn how to “own it”…..or as Scott says, “own your s&*t.
- We truly are the energy source that propels the bike.
- How Scott won the Canadian nationals fueled on Lucky Charms.
- Anyone can develop inner drive, it just takes learning and education.
- An inspiring podcast full of humor and information.
More on Scott Price: Scott is a Canadian National cycling champion and has masterfully studied our core abilities that determine how we perform. His exciting new project is called Pureformance and he’s set up a special link for our Cycling 360 listeners to sign up to get free resources on how to be a Pure Powered Athlete. Sign up at pureformance.com/cycling360.
- Get info about the upcoming virtual cycling summit that scott mentioned
- Darryl is a small lap dog who thinks he owns the road