Learn how to maintain your own bike
In today quick tip Victor talks about the importance of knowing the basics on how to maintain your bike.
Many cyclists get stuck on the side of the road because they don’t know how to change a flat tire, or do basic repairs.
You dont need to be a pro mechanic or even know how to take things apart.
There are some basics that every rider needs to know.
- How to quickly change a flat
- how to properly clean and lube your bike
- Easily identify and describe parts of the bike
- How to select proper tires and tube for flat prevention and ride quality
- Quick roadside fixes
- How often to bring your bike to a shop for service
Here is a link to Victors Basic Bicycle Maintenance Class