Most cyclists ride in conditions where vehicles are present, so how do we make sure we don’t end up getting hit by one of them?
This podcast came together as a result of our own Victor Jimenez having a very close call on the bike, and the tips and information found in the recording are there to help other cyclists prevent being hit.
Listen in as Darryl and Victor discuss:
- Tips on staying safe
- How riding at certain times of day can make things better or worse
- The Cyclist VIP and how it can help
- Being Focused and Pro-Active
- Darryl’s views on vehicles and traffic
- Victor’s personal “close call” story
- Plus more on this very important topic