Why isn’t your training or riding making you stronger, faster, or more powerful on the bike? Okay, so you’ve been cycling now for a while and you’re at a point where you don’t feel like the improvement you’d like to see is actually happening. What gives?
If this podcast, the Cycling 360 boys go over a bunch of information in their roundtable discussion including problems, metrics, real world examples, and what you can do to fix this. Download “Why Isn’t My Riding Improving?” to find out:
- Is it laziness or over-training?
- Ways to regain and improve your fitness
- How goals, bike fit, and nutrition come into the equation?
- What factors are out of your control and what to do about them
- The tools available to help get you on track
- Is coaching the answer?
- And much more to help you improve your riding and fitness