It’s that time of year where many cyclists around the world are pushed indoors for training. There’s also a lot of cyclists who use trainers and rollers as part of their year round riding. In this podcast we go over everything you need to know about this equipment and how to get the most out of your indoor riding.
In our trainers and rollers podcast, the cycling 360 guys talk about:
- What types of trainers and rollers are available?
- What type is best?
- Should you buy a trainer or rollers?
- What’s the best option for budget minded, recreational, and racers?
- Where to set up your trainer/rollers
- What are the best brands and models available?
If you ride indoors or plan on riding indoors, this podcast is a must.
Video on how to place your bike in a stationary trainer