Okay, so if the weather you’re currently experiencing is not overly great for outside riding….what can you do? Well, there are a few different options and the Cycling 360 guys go over them in this week’s podcast.
Darryl might have chosen the option of moving to the Caribbean, but what other options do you have when the weather gets cold? There’s actually plenty of good options.
Oh, and we give you information on how to save a bunch of money on your next Rudy Project order.
Tune in to find out more about:
- Darryl’s cycling hack for keeping your toes warm on a cold ride.
- How to make the most of indoor riding.
- The benefits of taking time off the bike.
- The essential clothing for cold weather riding.
- The importance of base layers and wicking.