How Self Massage can Help You as a Cyclist
What’s the best thing to do for those aches that come along with being a cyclist? Join us in this podcast as we discuss the various aspects of massage and what tools can be best used to help things out. Just as a cyclist should continue to look after and maintain their bike, you should also be sure to take good care of your body as well. Massage is just one of the aspects that goes into caring for and maintaining your body.
Have a listen to this podcast on massage as Darryl and Victor discuss:
- What massage is and what purposes it has for a cyclist.
- Suggested methods of self massage.
- Foam rollers, “Torture Sticks”, Theracane, Balls, and other recommended massage tools for cyclists.
- Low budget alternatives for self massage tools.
- The benefits of TP Therapy.
- How stretching interacts with massage.
- When is the best time for self massage?
- All this, the Cycling 360 quick tip, and so much more.
Photo c/o Call me Maam