We brought in Mental Skills Coach, Carrie Cheadle for this episode so she could share her expertise on visualization.
Not only can visualization improve your performance on the bike, but it can help you achieve things in all areas of your life.
Visualization is a powerful tool, and many of todays top athletes have incorporated it as part of their training. It’s a topic that has interested Darryl and Victor for a long time and they couldn’t wait for this show so they could learn more.
For more on Carrie Cheadle and her services, visit www.carriecheadle.com, or check out her book: On Top of Your Game: Mental Skills to Maximize Your Athletic Performance.
Included in this episode:
- The number one tip for improving your visualization skills
- How long visualization should last
- How belief fits in with visualization
- Benefits of visualization
- Overcoming negative images
- Proven success of visualization
- The importance of the five senses in visualization