How to improve your hill climbing skills
We’ve dedicated an entire show to everyone’s favorite subject….Climbing. Yeah, we know we might not all love to climb but it is a part of cycling and something that all of us eventually have to face no mater what style or level of rider we are.
The topic of climbing is a whole lot more involved than one might think and the Cycling 360 boys could have went on forever talking about various aspects of this subject. This just might be the best and most informative Cycling 360 podcast ever.
Tune in and find out about:
- The mental and physical aspects of the climb and how to overcome any personal difficulties
- The proper way to do Hill Repeats
- The secret guru mind tricks
- Gearing, Cadence, and how it affects your climb
- The Power to Weight Ratio and how to make it work for you
- Should you be in or out of the saddle?
- Tips and Techniques to help train for climbs
You really don’t want to miss this one. Tune in and start improving your climbing today.
Here is the video Victor mentions about being one with the hill