What you need to know when starting out
Note: Cycling Hand Signal laws vary from State to State and Country to Country. Consult your local law for what applies in your area.
This podcast is to help beginner cyclists learn all the things necessary to start off on the right pedal. No matter what your reasons are for getting started in road cycling, this podcast serves up information that will help you succeed in your new venture.
Have a listen to what Darryl and Victor have to say on various aspects of getting started in road cycling, including:
- Tips on selecting a bike
- Maintenance and Accessories
- Fuel and Hydration
- Information and suggestions on setting goals
- The importance of weekly goals
- How to stay motivated
- Online and Community tools to help keep you motivated and make improvements
- Plus so much more, including the Cycling 360 Quicktip on starting small