No matter what kind of cyclist you are or what kind of cycling you do, we all need clothing when out on the bike. In this Cycling 360 podcast, the guys discuss cycling clothing and what all would be considered to be part of a “kit”.
Have a listen to this roundtable discussion where Darryl, Victor, and Rob go over all the details on jerseys, shorts, bibs, helmets, gloves, sunglasses, shoes, and so much more. In this podcast you will find out about:
- Different types of cycling clothing and the use of the word “kit”.
- What to look for in a jersey and shorts.
- The importance of good sunglasses.
- The most important things to have in your kit, no matter what your budget.
- Race cut VS Club cut Jerseys.
- Proper fit for shoes.
- The Cycling 360 Quick Tip, and everything else you need to know about cycling clothing.
Pearl Izumi Road Race Shoes