This Cycling 360 Podcast focuses on cycling shoes and how to prevent discomfort and avoid loss of power due to your shoes.
The importance of having good cycling shoes cannot be stressed enough. They provide the starting point for a comfortable and strong ride and cyclists should ensure they have the best fit and a shoe that works for them.
In this podcast on cycling shoes, Darryl and Victor discuss:
- Foot discomfort and cycling
- How the wrong shoe or fit can create a loss of power
- Why having a good shoe is so important to a cyclist
- How a cycling shoe should fit
- Shoes for Triathletes
- Tips and tricks to get the right fit and adjustment
- The importance of a good insole
- Quick fixes until you get new shoes
- Cycling shoe technology – what’s important?
- Common foot problems and how to fix them
- Plus the Cycling 360 Quicktip and much more