All about Cadence and Cycling
We’ve been talking about doing a show on Cycling Cadence for quite some time now. It was Victor who first brought the idea up and it slowly built momentum until we had many of our listeners writing in telling us that they’d really like to see this show go on. It’s finally happened, and the results include information for all types of riders.
- Tune in to this podcast and listen in as Darryl, Rob, and Victor discuss all things cadence. This podcast includes:
- Who should be concerned with tracking cadence and how it can improve your performance.
- The definition of cadence and how to find yours.
- Why Victor feels it should be known as cadences (Plural).
- Is there such thing as an optimal cadence?
- Cadence and hills, flats, and big gears.
- Pedalling drills to improve your cadence.
- How to get your pedalling cadence evaluated.
- The Cycling 360 cadence quick tip.
All this, plus we answer a phone in question by Keith Edmitson on orthotics and hotspots.
We’re on the lookout for good sponsors of the Cycling 360 podcast. Have a look at Our Sponsorship Page for more information and how you (or a company you know can get involved).