In this podcast, the Cycling 360 guys jump off the bikes and talk about strength training and what all cyclists should know about this valuable topic. Lifting weights is one thing, but doing the right exercises and making use of the proper knowledge can save you a lot of time, energy, and prevent injury.
Be sure to tune into this podcast to learn more about weight training, strength conditioning, and what is recommended most for avid cyclists. Darryl, Victor, and Rob go over such important topics as:
- What does strength training mean to the cyclist?
- Resistance and Functional Strength Training
- How does the amount of strength training and recommended exercises change throughout the year from mid-season to off-season?
- Do I have to lift weights? What other options do I have?
- How Plyometrics can help.
- How often do cyclists need to strength train?
- And so much more, including the Cycling 360 Quick Tip on proper form.