Learn How to wash and maintain your bike
How often do you clean and maintain your bike? Do you know the best method to clean and maintain your bike? It seems so simple, but a lot of cyclists don’t maintain their bikes as well as they should….and when they do, the don’t know the best way to do it.
In this podcast the Cycling 360 boys provide a whole lot of fantastic knowledge and tips to make sure your bike stays in mint condition. A basic clean and check only takes a couple minutes, so be sure to find out what should be done after each ride and how often a major clean should be done. The Bike Guru also shares some unique strategies to make the most out of your washing and maintaining.
Have a listen and find out:
- What needs to be cleaned
- When and how often you should clean your bike
- Best absolute best methods for cleaning (do what the pros do)
- The Quickie Clean and the Major Spa Treatment
- A walk through the washing process
- Chain cleaning techniques and tips
- What to do after wash
- What to lubricate on your bike
- And so, so, so much more important information