Road or Triathlon Bike which is Best?
It’s a question that our co-host Victor gets asked each and every day…..do I need a Tri bike if I’m doing triathlons?
If you’ve been asking yourself this same question, you’ll want to tune into this podcast and join Darryl and Victor as they go over every angle in this podcast on triathlon bikes. Even if you already have a tri bike, you’ll find what the guys have to say very informative and we’re sure there are some great tips for you to take away. Maybe you’re like Darryl and have never been overly interested in triathlons……even he found this one interesting.
Listen in and find out:
- The differences between a tri and road bike
- The natural progression of moving into a tri bike (this one is huge)
- Victor’s mega tip on what to do before getting a triathlon bike
- What makes a tri bike a triathlon bike
- Can aero bars help me?
- Clip on Aero Bars vs a tri bike
- What not to do if going on a group ride
- Is there a difference between a tri bike and time trial bike?
- Do I need a road bike and a tri/tt bike?
All this, the Cycling 360 Quick Tip, and more.