Okay, so we all might not like riding in hot temperatures like Darryl does…..so how do we deal with the heat and look after ourselves in conditions like this?
In this episode of the Cycling 360 podcast, we go over all aspects from preparation through completing your ride in hot weather conditions.
Listen in and find out about:
- How to get the most out of your ride in the heat
- Mental preparation
- The importance of hydration and what to do differently in hot temperatures
- Clothing options and alternatives
- What to expect from your performance on a hot ride
- Potential hazards and how to avoid them
- Darryl and Victor’s personal tips for cycling in the heat
This episode of the Cycling 360 Podcast is proudly sponsored by Aftershokz – Providing an amazing alternative to earphone technology. Aftershokz has bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise.