In this edition of the Cycling 360 Podcast, Darryl and Victor talk about all the things they would say if they could go back and talk to themselves when they first started cycling. Yeah, neat concept huh?
Listen in as the co-hosts go back in time and go over all the things they wish they would have known about way back in the past.
Included in this podcast:
- What Darryl and Victor would tell themselves about equipment, training, and the cycling mindset
- Great tips for all cyclists wanting to make the best of what they do
- Insight into what cycling life was like for the co-hosts when they started in cycling
- Funny conversations and personal heart to heart messages
- Darryl’s final word that sums up what it means to be a cyclist