The Cycling 360 guys talked about fears in a previous episode called, Is Fear Keeping You From Riding? But because it’s something we commonly receive messages about, we’ve put together a more comprehensive episode including many of the fears that cyclists have to overcome.
Our goal at the Cycling 360 Podcast is always to help you become a better cyclist, and if that means having us help you overcome your fears then we’re up to the challenge.
In this episode:
- Simple tips to help take the fear out of riding in traffic
- The most important thing you should do before every single ride
- Easily take the fear out of riding in a group
- Go fast with no fear
- Ride smart and be confident
- Tips for cycling in a new area or on a new route
- And much more
This podcast is brought to you by our sponsor, Rudy Project. We feature their Windmax helmet in this episode. If you’d like to win one for yourself, simply join our mailing list located on the top right of our website.
Each week we give away an exciting product to one of our listeners.
- Is Fear Keeping You From Riding?
- Group Riding Etiquette
- Crashing Part 1 and Part 2
- Riding in the Rain
- Let’s Talk about Fear and Cycling