The term base miles (or base training) may be a new one for you, or it may be something that confuses you a little. In this podcast, the Cycling 360 crew talks about the ins and outs of this subject and how to make the most of off-season training using these methods.
In this episode the round table discussion focuses on base training and includes valuable information including:
- The definition of Base Training
- How to know if you’re getting in the right kind of miles in the off-season
- How Base Training can help improve your cycling and prevent injury
- Information on the different segments of Base Training
- Cadence, duration, frequency, and intensity of Base Training
- Indoor and Outdoor Base Miles
- Plus the Cycling 360 Quick Tip and so much more
NOTE: The clinic on Base Training and subsequent training plan mentioned in this podcast have been delayed. We hope to have them up later today. Thank you for your patience.