Getting and staying motivated
No matter what area of life you are talking about, Motivation is an important aspect of all we do. Motivation and cycling definitely tie in together and in this Cycling 360 Podcast, we share tips, ideas, and suggestions for keeping yourself motivated and finding the motivation you need to achieve your cycling goals.
The Cycling 360 guys may not be experts in motivation, but their experience and backgrounds have provided them with knowledge and experiences and they’re here to share these with you in this podcast about motivation. This podcast includes information on various aspects of the topic and focuses a lot of attention on the following:
- The types of motivation, and which one can help you the most.
- What are the triggers that can zap our motivation, and how to turn it around.
- Over-Training and how it can affect your motivation.
- The importance of having a “purpose”.
- How to get out of a slump, and get back on track.
- How accountability, role models, rewards, and other techniques can ensure you stay motivated.
- And additional information for cyclists of all levels and abilities.
What Gets You Out of Bed?
Your Support Team
Off Season Training for Cyclists
Hit us up on Twitter http://twitter.com/cycling360
Visit http://cycling360media.com for show notes