Doesn’t a cycling holiday in Europe or the Mediterranean sound incredibly nice? It sure does, and whether your thinking of taking a guided cycling vacation in one of these areas, or simply heading out on a cycling vacation of your own….this cycling 360 podcast gives you all the options and information you need to make it a great one.
In this podcast Darryl, Rob, and Victor talk about doing your own cycling vacation, doing a bike tour while on holidays, supported rides, and taking a guided tour. This one is full of great information so listen in and find out:
- How to do a cycling holiday on the cheap
- What to look for in selecting your guided vacation company and tour
- How to plan out your self guided cycling vacation
- How to take a cycling vacation without having to plan it out
- Darryl’s 360 Quicktip on saving money on a bike tour
- And a whole bunch more great cycling vacation information
Mountain Biking in Nevis – http://lovingthebike.com/sun/nevis-a-mtbers-honeymoon
The Cycling Paradise of Placencia, Belize – http://lovingthebike.com/sun/i-could-use-more-placencias-in-the-world
Darryl’s post on being a MTB tour guide in St. Kitts – http://lovingthebike.com/sun/best-job-ever
Coach Rob’s tip on Pack n’ Prep for Cyclists – http://positiveperformancecoaching.com/lessons-learned/pack-n-prep-tips-for-cyclists/
This podcast was sponsored in part by Headwater Tours.