Do you track your cycling performance and metrics? What methods do you use? In this podcast, the Cycling 360 crew goes over the purpose of tracking your cycling, what things should be tracked, and some of the best methods of capturing your reports.
There is no shortage of options when it comes to logging your miles and other information, and in this podcast we go over:
- Why you should be tracking
- What you should be tracking and paying attention to
- What do I do with this data once I have collected it?
- How can tracking my performance make me a better cyclist?
- What the tracking methods have to offer
- Plus the Cycling 360 quick tip from Coach Rob, and more.
Celebrating your Achievements