It’s our first podcast of 2015, and we humbly must say it’s our best work yet. Not only are you going to hear a massive improvement in sound quality, you’ll find the content in this episode incredibly life changing.
Darryl and Victor discuss the idea of stepping back and how it can improve your cycling….and your life. Within minutes of tuning in, you’ll understand just how passionate these guys are about this topic and the wisdom really begins to flow.
We invite you to hear our new sound quality, amazing new theme song composed by Martin Blomberg, and information that will change your cycling and your life.
- How are core values and goals to be used properly?
- What are core values and how do you choose them?
- Effectively moving in the direction of your goals.
- Find out what the new direction of the Cycling 360 Podcast will be.
- A candid conversation with openness and humility…..Darryl and Victor’s best work yet.