Why do I get burning, aching, numbing in my feet when cycling? It’s a question Victor gets all the time, and we’ve also had a few listeners asking about as well….so we decided to make a podcast out of it.
Whether you experience foot pain while cycling or not, you’re going to want to listen in for our tips and suggestions on how to improve your cycling experience by making your feet happy.
- The importance of a good insole
- Adjusting your shoe
- Pedal Stroke and minimizing foot pain
- Do insoles wear out?
- Victor’s tip for properly adjusting your shoe straps
- What causes the burning sensation in your foot?
- Easy solutions for getting rid of foot pain
- Plus more information on getting past the pain
- 3 Things Road Cyclists Should Have on Their Feet
- The Cycling Pedal Stroke
- Basic Bicycle Maintenance Course