Darryl and Victor truly believe that simplicity can help you love life on and off the bike, and in this episode they go over simplifying your equipment from the bike all the way down to your shoes.
Tune in and find out about simplifying your cycling equipment:
- How to choose the best bike for you when there are so many options and choices
- Simplify your clothing – how much do you really need?
- Why did Darryl bring up the fact that there is over 2.3 billion square feet of storage space in the US alone?
- Keeping your cycling computer and power meter choice simple
- Why having more than one pair of sunglasses is a good way to keep things simple
- Helmets, water bottles, and saddles
- Making tires and wheels simple
- And so much more