This episode of the Cycling 360 Podcast is brought to you by Ryders Eyewear. We appreciate their support, and you’ll find out more about their products and our comments in this edition of the show.
We bring back our resident Mental Skills Expert and Coach, Carrie Cheadle, for another podcast that is sure to make you a better cyclist….and better in all other areas of your life.
The mind affects everything we do, and it definitely plays a part in getting the most out of your cycling. There are so many outside influences that can alter your performance on the bike, and in this podcast we dive right into many different scenarios.
Tune in and listen to Darryl, Victor, and Carrie discuss:
- Coming back from a crash or injury
- Overcoming personal problems and making time for your cycling
- Techniques that will help you overcome diversity
- Cognitive Dissonance and the bike
- How mental training can help beginners through Tour de France competitors
- How making time for yourself can make you better for those around you