We offer something a little different in this podcast, but we think you’re going to enjoy it. Darryl and Victor are joined by Rob Greenfield who recently completed a cross country bicycle tour across the United States in an effort to promote sustainability. You are not going to believe all he went through on this trip.
It truly is a remarkable story…but you’re probably wondering how this fits in with our Cycling 360 mission of making you a better cyclist. Well, you’re just going to have to trust us on this one. Not only will it help make you a better cyclist….but a better person as well.
Have a listen and find out more about cycling adventures, sustainability, and touring:
- Why did Rob cycle hundreds of miles in bare feet and with no saddle?
- What? He carried all his trash with him along the way?
- How did Rob prepare for this trip and what tips does he have to offer you?
- Is cycling part of living a sustainable life? What else is a part of it?
- Plus some incredible stories and information on what Rob’s next cycling adventure consists of.
- Rob’s website and facebook page
- Did he really eat bugs along the way?
- Rob’s amazing sustainable stats for his cross country bicycle tour
- Standing up for Sustainability