In July 2014, Angie Tan became the first Southeast Asian female to cycle 4,000 miles across America in 39 days. We found this story so amazing, that we had to have her on the show to talk more about this cycling adventure.
Angie is an extremely motivated and fascinating person and in this podcast, she explains the highs and lows of riding across the United States in 39 epic days.
Tune in to find out:
- Training tips for long distance cycling
- How Angie made it through the low spots of her journey
- Advice for women doing long distance cycling
- The cost of cycling across the United States
- Where to sleep, what to eat, how to survive a long distance ride
- The planning and research needed to ride across the United States
- Additional advice from Angie about cycling and touring